Exstora is an excellent tool for saving notes, ideas, passwords and scheduled events. It's the best if you are overwhelmed with the information flow and often need to remember or write down the small texts. The category system of notes manager will let you keep your records ordered, and the password protection system will hide the private data (passwords, notes, ideas) from the stranger's eyes. You don't need to know how the processor is designed in order to get started; the program's major goals are the convenience in the use and the ease in getting started.
Brief list of the program's features:
- Opening the note editor window within "two mouse clicks"
- Friendly navigation and flexible administration of stored data
- Password-protecting one or several categories with records
- Built-in daily planner to remind you of scheduled events
- Long-term scheduling feature, checking the time remaining until completion of the scheduled task on the daily basis
See also: agenda, PIM, personal information manager, quick memo, calendar, quick notes